To withdraw all of the amassed funds at one time, an application for one-time disbursement must be submitted. To submit the application:
- contact the bank of your choice or
- go to the “My pension account” self-service section of the Pension Centre website.
Starting from the year 2021, lump sum disbursement in retirement age or with less than 5 years until retirement are subject to income tax. The tax rate in such a case is 10%.
Termination of payment duty
Contributions to the second pillar of the pension cease at the end of the next application period.
Submission of application:
- From 1 December to 31 March – the end of the commitment on 31 August;
- From 1 April to 31 July – the end of the commitment on 31 December;
- From 1 August to 30 November – end of commitment 30 April.