In my 20s
- By spreading small contributions out over a long period of time, you will find you will be able to afford to make other purchases, too.
- Funds will start accruing in the second pillar after you get your first job. Check whether you have already made your choice.
- 3 important facts you should know about your fund: risk level, fees, past performance.
- OK, funds automatically accrue in the second pillar, but what is the third pillar?
- If you work abroad for a while, will the pension accrue even then?
Set your long-term goals!