In my 30s
- By spreading small contributions out over a long period of time, you will find you will be able to afford to make other purchases, too.
- Investing for your retirement allows you to have a more worry-free life.
- 3 important facts you should know about your fund: risk level, fees, past performance.
- There are several ways to change funds: direct new contributions to a new fund or exchange units.
- In the third pillar, you set the amount of the contributions yourself, and this can always be changed. In addition, you will receive an income tax incentive for contributions made during the year.
- Talk to your children about money.
Secure your future and diversify risks!