Am I obliged to subscribe to the second pillar if I plan to live and work in Estonia only temporarily?

If you are a tax resident within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (your place of residence is Estonia or your are staying in Estonia for at least 183 days of 12 consecutive calendar months) and you were born in 1983 or later, your employer is obliged to withhold the funded pension contribution from your gross salary.